Brokers are invited to apply for an agency to take advantage of the popular and competitive commercial property insurance schemes offered by Mi Property. Here you’ll find the key benefits of setting up a broker agency with Mi Property and the application process.
- Attractive commissions
- Full broker support
- Direct access to our specialist and knowledgeable underwriting team
- Dedicated claims handling team with delegated authority on smaller claims
- Bespoke placement for larger, more complex risks
- Instant policy fulfilment
- Simple paperwork to pass on to your customers
- Interaction in your preferred format
- Email/Fax/Telephone risk presentations in your own format
- Manual quotes
- Statement of Fact
- Schemes with 5 main UK insurers giving
- Superior policy coverage as standard
- Exclusive scheme rates for Mi Property agents only
- Rollover/agency transfer facility
No Minimum Commitment
There is no minimum premium requirement for having an agency with Mi Property. We are confident that our high-quality products, competitive rates and terms, personal service and expertise will deliver to your expectations, that you will want to use us.
Applying for a broker agency with Mi Property is easy:
- Complete the agency application form
- Assigned account manager
- Review and validate agency
- Terms of Business sent to you
- Return a signed copy of TOBA
- Agency approved
- Can be as quick as 72 hours to go live
- Start property owners quotations
- Complete access to Mi Property markets
- Contact office (phone, email, fax)
If you would like to try out our services before signing up, please ask us about our trial accounts.
Helping You Grow Your Property Owners Market
Whether you’re an established broker looking to enhance your current product offering or just starting up and want a reliable Property Owners supplier, Mi Property can help. We work with a range of brokers of all different sizes, and we’re dedicated to helping your grow your Property Owners market.